Wife said I need a Bigger Grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I made a bigger basket for mine . 3 rack of spares . Could get 4 if needed .
20191006_111708.jpg

Reactions: sawhorseray
Nice looking shed my friend. Good luck with your decision... sounds like your leaning towards the Weber 26”. That with a roti and a vortex, your possibilities would be endless.

WOW!

For $1425.00 you really, really, really, need to enjoy cooking over charcoal!

It is huge though. Can really load it up.

Stay well everyone and wash your hands,

John
I've seen those in their restaurant here. They're huge.
My wife is already complaining that my "cooking stuff" takes up "half the patio"...

Nice looking shed my friend. Good luck with your decision... sounds like your leaning towards the Weber 26”. That with a roti and a vortex, your possibilities would be endless.
Justin Yes the 26" now just have to find one in stock somewhere.
Richie

Check Amazon , that's where I got mine . Might be long lead with all the BS goin on .
I'm excited for you . I used mine tonight to cook 5 chicken thighs . Lol . It just runs so good .

Ok, I saw the picture of the shed and it went right over my head....I had a rough day yesterday.:emoji_thumbsup:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky