Wieners on the Smokin'-It #3

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Smoke was fine and I am really impressed with the finished product and the binder system I used . They turned out just like I would buy at the butcher shop .... I used soy protein isolate as the binder and they kept their shape and are moist ...

Last edited:
Time to vac pack...they've been hanging out in the fridge for the last week equalibrating...

Great job on the wieners Dert...... They look awesome.....
icon14.gif
   I just bought those zip lock bags cause I ran out and was in a pinch.. They are really heavy duty and hard. My sealer was having a hard time making the pre seal to pull the vacuum down. how'd they work for you

Joe

This has been so much fun to read thru this thread. It makes me want to go out and get the stuff to make them as well now

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky