WHY do I always come here on an empty stomach?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Seriously guys, the pictures are killing me :( So hungry right now...
That's because you're pretty much a Newby yet.

We old Veteran QViewers know better!!

Your learning though---First step is realizing what the QViews are doing to you!!!

Try closing one eye----Might only get half as hungry. 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Bear

Last edited:
So many good ideas on here, it's hard not to want to cook them as soon as you see them.

I do it all the time!

Al

I always wish I had discovered this smoking habit

years ago, when I could still eat.

So many things and so many ways to smoke them.

Oh well, it's still fun, even if I do have to give most of it away.

Ed

I always wish I had discovered this smoking habit
years ago, when I could still eat.
So many things and so many ways to smoke them.
Oh well, it's still fun, even if I do have to give most of it away.

Ed

Yep. I'm hear ya. Had weight loss surgery in '08. Can only eat small amount at a time.
Can only keep so many packages of vac sealed goodies. Rest goes to whom ever gets here first. Lol

There is the beauty in the art of creation by learning to smoke meat.

Then there is the enjoyment of sharing with others in the fruits of your labors.

Of course there comes a sense of pride in the feedback you get when you "hit the mark".

Then there is the gluttony of thinking one has to consume everything for themselves!

To rephrase your question, if I may... "Would any of you share your Q shown in your pictures to those that are hungry?"

Me: YOU BET!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky