whoohoo football is back

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
gypsyseagod;75089 said:
Ahh, makes total sense now :) Yes SA would probably do well with a team. However, they would have to build a new stadium to be considered for a NFL team IMO. That AlamoDome has been around since I was playing football.

KE

yeah- the 1 BILLION DOLLAR(doing austin powers) stadium- home owners from arlington in the "eminent domain" that sold out for it are p*ssed but the alamodome was built w/ a pro football team in mind... back to REDMcCOMBS- the main designer & backer.... the alamo dome was(behind the scenes) was built for the expressed purpose of bringing the vikings to san antonio.... spurs got a lucky deal on playing in it.

I am always loyal to the first two teams i ever seen play in person.. cowboys and packers. playoffs 1981 in texas. 50 yd line 64 row..
now that i coach i find myself following coaches and/or coaches styles..

same here- i find my bbq comp & festival schedule conflicting w/ my lil' league coaching schedule- my jr. high & high school teams won @ least dist. 13 years running & we throw some good stuff for these kids..... it's hard not expect much out of the kids...i got some plays this summer faxed to me from my old coaches... hard to imagine we ran flea flickers,reverses,safety blitzes, & statue of liberty, or the wedge returns @ 11-13 years old....

Guess I don't have to say I'm a Packer fan do I?
icon_mrgreen.gif

Right now we're to busy keeping up with the finals of the WNBA and getting ready to go to the playoffs.

GO SUN !GO!

E-A-G-L-E-S!!!! And whoever is playing against Dallas. T.O. wearing the Star...there is a God...the two deserve each other...
icon_mrgreen.gif

College...Notre Dame all the way baby...Go Irish!

Sh......don't tell anybody......I'm a Browns fan!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_08.gif
College is...yup....go Buckeyes!!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Wow, with all of the Kansas City area members on this forum I figured there would be at least one shout out for the Chiefs.

Of course, being raised just to the west of KC I am loyal to the Chiefs. But when the expansion happened back in the 90's I decided to pick one of the new teams and follow them. I went with the Jags. I have a nice pullover hoodie thingy with a big ole Jag on it. I wear it when I work on the truck! :D

My wife is a recovering Cowboys fan. She almost didn't make it, but thankfully Troy retired! Now she probaby couldn't even tell you what city they are from.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky