whole roll chuck breakdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
i get mine at sams of course and really like e'm

That's one of the video's I used as a reference when I broke one down a few months ago. It didn't turn out quite as good as his, but there is a learning curve even with good video's out there.

well i've done 3 and still only little better that 1st one. now there $4 a pound always cheaper at begining of summer.. but i still really like the burgers. i grind course. and my stew n chili meat just use the sausage wheel , my stx had a wagon wheel.. but now the big bite.. i posted a bit back about making the hebrew dogs. well as i was heating up the water with dogs in i checked temp of water was to 130, i sat down fell asleep. oh well cant boil hot dogs till house smells good, i shoulda smoked em.. not a total loss grilled with lotsa sauce and works...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky