• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Whole Ribeye $3.99lb

xxlt250rxx

Fire Starter
Joined Feb 4, 2009
A new store near me is having it's grand opening this weekend.  They are advertising whole ribeyes for 3.99lb.  Other than slicing it for the grill I need some suggestions on what I can do with it.  I have never tried ribeye in the smoker but would like to try it.  I wonder how many they will let me have?

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
Are they already cut into steaks or are they selling the whole rib roast?

rbranstner

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 18, 2007
OH man if they are whole roasts you better get as many as they will give you. Make some smoked prime rib and cut some into steaks.

butch cassidy

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 30, 2011
throw away all the junk in your freezer and, load it up with as many as you can get. vaccum bag them and you are good to go

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
What they said. Here's what you can do with it!

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
That has to be select beef, not the best.  But for that price, how wrong could you go?

Good luck and good smoking!

johnswa

Fire Starter
Joined Dec 4, 2006
That has to be select beef, not the best.  But for that price, how wrong could you go?

It may be "select", but Albertsons is having a sale on "choice" prime rib roasts for $3.97 lb.  I've already bought 5 but I think I'll buy more today!

venture

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 1, 2008
That is definitely a "stock up" price!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.