Whole Pork loin on sale...$0.99/lb.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds like your going to have a freezer full of various bacon's Inda. That is a great price, enjoy and have fun.

Chris

Great price. How you doing the CB? I am gonna try and go for a german style and cold smoke next one with beech. Need to find a grinder to make DIYD. Gonna start hitting the yard sales etc as I refuse to pay for a new one. LOL

Great price. How you doing the CB? I am gonna try and go for a german style and cold smoke next one with beech. Need to find a grinder to make DIYD. Gonna start hitting the yard sales etc as I refuse to pay for a new one. LOL
Don't need a grinder, just wet the pellets in a metal bowl...add enough water so they swell up and disintegrate into damp dust, then spread out on a pan in 270* oven for ~2 hours....or put them in the smokehouse during the next hot smoke...

Reactions: zwiller
Ahhh, Summer what's that like again. We're still ice fishing here.

Chris

Ahhh, Summer what's that like again. We're still ice fishing here.

Chris
68* here today...wall to wall sunshine...spring has sprung.... I'm planting tomatoes today, flowers are a bloomin...birds are chirping....turkeys are gobblin.....life is good....

We've got the sunshine at least for today, temps are supposed to reach the high 40's, grounds frozen so no tomatoes, birds are still vacationing in the south, except for the turkeys we have plenty of them. Life is slowly getting better. I did see a skunk the other day so warm weather must be close.

Chris

That's a great price. $1.48 for a full pork loin is the lowest I've seen recently, last week as a matter of fact.
It's rib on, which means after I trim them, I am basically getting baby back ribs and the loin for $0.99/lb.
Since baby back ribs are selling for $2.59/lb. right now, I'm basically buying the baby back ribs and getting the loin for free....

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky