Whole 30 Breakfast

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bauchjw

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Aug 3, 2015
Alexandria, VA
Going into the third week. Due to time I haven’t been as creative as I wanted. But, had a very tasty tenderloin last night that led into a good breakfast. SPOG with apple at 225 then a sear once it hit 155. Happy with the smoke ring!
D5B41892-73D2-44B6-B4D4-5CFA07C8A3C9.jpeg

For breakfast we did some diced potatoes baked with EVOO topped with leftover shrooms, onion, garlic, and loin heated with Ghee in the pan. Then the sunny side up egg. Spinach would have been nice, but we ran out! Nothing too complicated, simple and tasty!
769A10CA-36EE-46F0-8BC0-AF49C2ECB37C.jpeg
5879C031-E239-45C0-9FE3-CF388DCE2140.jpeg
81F0CECC-E47A-4F0B-AFC2-EB5D67D78ECD.jpeg

434CFF74-B0F8-4AEB-9AC5-8671B84B1620.jpeg

Thanks for your time!
434CFF74-B0F8-4AEB-9AC5-8671B84B1620.jpeg

That's a fine looking breakfast, nice way to start the day! Just finished my brekky from the patio flattop, gorgeous morning here in the desert. RAY

Reactions: bauchjw
Man that looks great! Can I have two with a lrg cup of coffee?
Jim
Thank you Jim! It does go perfectly with coffee!
I’ll save a plate for you!
That's a fine looking breakfast, nice way to start the day! Just finished my brekky from the patio flattop, gorgeous morning here in the desert. RAY
Thank you Ray! I’m going to get one of those flattops soon. This would have been a bit easier on it!
That does look delicious.
LIKE!
Thank you!

You did get a nice smoke ring Jed.

Everything looks first class.

POINT
Thank you!

Sign me up! That looks like a great breakfast. Good job.
Thank you! Simple, but tasty. I barely missed the cheese🤣

Looks delicious! Don't be surprised if you suddenly see a Dennys or Perkins sign hanging in front of your house! :emoji_blush:

Ryan
Thank you Ryan! I grew up with Perkins, those scramble skillets were a treat!
Pork looks perfect . That's a great breakfast .
Thank you! I’ve been loving those pork tenderloins. East to cook and a lot of flavor….still reasonably priced too!
Oh My!!
That Looks freaking Awesome, Jed!!
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear
Thank you Bear!
Now that's a breakfast I could get right into, Jed. Looks delicious. Great job.
Gary
Thank you Gary! Very tasty breakfast. It sure beats the banana and unsalted almonds I eat during the week!

Looks delicious Jed. Great job. Breakfast is my favorite meal, when I get to have it.

Reactions: bauchjw
Well you deffinetly make breakfast the most important meal of the day Jed !
Man that looks great !!

Keith
🤣Thank you Keith!
Jed the tenderloin looks perfect,

But your breakfast, only thing wrong is I did not hear the bell to come in for breakfast,
looks great also

David
🤣Thank you David! You’re welcome anytime!
Looks delicious Jed. Great job. Breakfast is my favorite meal, when I get to have it.
Thank you! I know the feeling!

Reactions: DRKsmoking
Wow....wow....WOW!! That looks spectacular Jed. Without question about the finest breakfast I've ever seen. The only problem is that it looks like my invitation got lost in the mail....but something else didn't :emoji_wink: Beautiful job sir.

Robert

Jed, that’s some nice work....I’m not sure I would call that a diet though. That just looks yummy all around!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky