Who wins? What are you making?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just finished this ham. It will be joined by baby backs and burnt ends for dinner. For snacks, trail mix and a smoked cheese plate.

56888E8B-C7B6-472B-8B7B-A82CEBB935E0.jpeg

I'm not betting money on this one, but a Brady win would be pretty cool. Homemade roast beef sammies on Rye, and air fried onion rings.

Dave

... plus it's a bit chilly here in MN.
A bit chilly? Oh yeah, you live in the temperate south.
I'm not making anything for the game. I pulled the kettle out of the garage yesterday to get the snowblower out. When the snowblower is stubborn to start, no way will I willingly cook something outdoors and currently 20 ° colder than yesterday.

I hope Brady gets another one. But I feel like the chiefs are too loaded. I got some Buffalo chicken dip, and possibly vortex wings depending on the temp but it’s suppose to be 1* here and I have buddies from work coming over to watch it in the garage so I might not mess with the wings. It will be hard enough to keep the garage up to temp don’t want to worry about opening and closing it Really just hoping for a good game

Reactions: Brokenhandle
Well my wife gas several things made for tomorrow, dips and queso types ready to go. Have some bacon almost ready to go in fridge for overnight rest before cold smoking tomorrow (isn't that funny! ) Gonna be a whopping 2 degrees F here tomorrow, guess I'll need to add some heat to the smoker! But it's been 14 days and no warm up anytime soon.

Ryan

Pulled pork nachos, wings and ABT’s. Maybe some beer, who knows. We are pulling for both sides on the game. Wife one way, me the other. First game we have watched all year. Should be fun.

Reactions: bigfurmn
That's crazy, it's been in the 70s out here all week.:emoji_laughing:
I just got home from a week long duck hunting trip up in Othello WA, and it was in the 20s around shoot time in the AM and my feet were like popsicles even with 2 pairs of good wool socks. I couldn't do single digits no way in hell.:emoji_sob:

Reactions: JLeonard
Hoping for a final possession game. Don't care who wins. Doing beef short ribs, bacon onion rings with the home made bacon and a Detroit Style Pizza on my Horizon offset.

Reactions: bigfurmn
No dog in this hunt for me. KC is the loaded team, but there's the whole Reid's kid thing and the tragic accident. Could be a distraction for the team. Brady doesn't have enough guys with sticky hands to hold onto his bullets, so I've got to give the edge to KC, but we're pulling for the Bucs.

Regardless, we'll enjoy brisket point chili, Kettle BBQ chips, red and orange fresh bell pepper slices, Ranch dip, and It's It ice cream sandwiches (chocolate dipped oatmeal cookie vanilla ice cream sandwich - a San Francisco treat). My wife will wash down her meal and snacks with Blue Moon and oranges. I'll be sipping a whisky.

And hopefully some good commercials! Love seeing the budweiser Clydesdales, they are so beautiful!

Ryan

Love seeing the Budweiser Clydesdales, they are so beautiful!
Been up close and personal to them twice. They used to bring promo beer in the trailer.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but no Bud commercials this year for the Super Bowl. They're donating the advertising money instead.
That's a huge amount of dollars to donate. More power to them!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky