White fish sausage

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bj Howard

Original poster
Jan 16, 2019
Bay City, MI
Being from Michigan I LOVE smoked whitefish sausage. The only problem is that I don't have a recipe. Anybody know of a good recipe for making it?

I really like fish - however fish sausage doesn't sound all that appealing to me. I'll be watching to see what turns up in the net.

Chris

From Rytek Kutas great sausage recipes. Never made it so can’t comment on in
3441192A-231D-444E-9EDD-EE6E9E429B1B.jpeg

I really like fish - however fish sausage doesn't sound all that appealing to me. I'll be watching to see what turns up in the net.

Chris
It's not fishy at all like you think it would be. It's fantastic!! If you like whitefish then I guarantee you would like it.

From Rytek Kutas great sausage recipes. Never made it so can’t comment on in View attachment 406270
Watching Gordon Ramsey Uncharted Michigan ep. With guy in UP making Lake Trout sausage. It sounded pretty good. He only mentioned salt and nutmeg. This might be close. Smoked it. I so miss Smoked White Fish. I going Mi for Mom funeral but place I go to, Bortell's Fisheries close for the year week before I get there.

67317680_10157754605206833_7160617635359490048_n.jpg

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky