Whisky ???????

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I managed a convenience store at a mobile home park for 10 years and had a guy come in three times a day and each time he would buy 2 16oz 800's. By the third trip he was pretty hammered.

I had to sell a car I dearly loved (1969 Torino GT) because of Strawberry Hill. Friend threw up all in the back seat after drinking that stuff and I never could get the smell out.

I had to sell a car I dearly loved (1969 Torino GT) because of Strawberry Hill. Friend threw up all in the back seat after drinking that stuff and I never could get the smell out.
Doh! That sucks. What color was it? Fast back? 302-2V engine?

I currently own a restored 1969 Dodge charger. If anyone pukes in the pack seat I'll kill them!

I have a bottle of Apple Hill in my basement. It's 4 years old and theres a good chance it'll be there 4 years from now. I also have a can of Four Loco (AKA "Blackout" in a can) from 4 years ago, before the Gov't stepped in.

Last edited:

Doh! That sucks. What color was it? Fast back? 302-2V engine?

I currently own a restored 1969 Dodge charger. If anyone pukes in the pack seat I'll kill them!
It has the 351-4V Windsor in it and three on the tree. 

It was Grabber Blue when I got it in 1995 but the original paint code on it was Raven Black and it is a 2 door hardtop with black interior.

The guy who has it now has done a full restoration on it and it looks nice. He also wants a heck of a lot more for it than I sold it to him for back then. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky