Where to Post For Sale

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

HavASmokeBBQ

Original poster
Apr 30, 2020
Is there a specific forum in here for posting smokers for sale? I don't want to post in the wrong place but this seemed like a good thread to start.

I am selling a MyronMixonSmokers MMS-60. This is one of their trademark H20 smokers fueled by burning wood under the water chamber.

I absolutely LOVE this smoker and have only had it since June 2019 (bought directly and new from MMS). I am making some changes to my smoker mix and have decided to sell this one very reluctantly.

This smoker has a couple of add on features: the very important adjustable leveling legs and an extra rack (three total).

I paid an all-in retail price of $6720 and paid approximately $950 to ship via uShip (very easy). I haven't been able to use this cooker but for about 5-6 times for various reasons so she is in excellent - almost new - shape. There is some rust in the water pan, but that is normal and with more use will start to season away. I have the user manual and Myron talks about that specific point.

Here is a link for more about this smoker and its capacity: https://myronmixonsmokers.com/enthusiast-bbq-grills/our-bbq-smokers/h20-water-smokers/mms-60/

As my all-in cost was $6700+950 = $7650, I want to sell it for $5000. I am not in a rush to sell and don't need the money so no low balls please. I will listen to offers within reason. You won't find a used smoker in this good of shape.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions. Shipping is a concern since it is very big and heavy. Obviously I will do local pick-up, uShip (which is how I got it at a very good price) and/or some combination of me delivering or meeting in the middle. This is something we can discuss.

Attachments

• IMG_2771.JPG
    IMG_2771.JPG
    171.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2773.JPG
    IMG_2773.JPG
    180.7 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2770.JPG
    IMG_2770.JPG
    183.5 KB · Views: 26
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky