• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Where to Post For Sale

HavASmokeBBQ

Joined Apr 30, 2020
Is there a specific forum in here for posting smokers for sale? I don't want to post in the wrong place but this seemed like a good thread to start.

I am selling a MyronMixonSmokers MMS-60. This is one of their trademark H20 smokers fueled by burning wood under the water chamber.

I absolutely LOVE this smoker and have only had it since June 2019 (bought directly and new from MMS). I am making some changes to my smoker mix and have decided to sell this one very reluctantly.

This smoker has a couple of add on features: the very important adjustable leveling legs and an extra rack (three total).

I paid an all-in retail price of $6720 and paid approximately $950 to ship via uShip (very easy). I haven't been able to use this cooker but for about 5-6 times for various reasons so she is in excellent - almost new - shape. There is some rust in the water pan, but that is normal and with more use will start to season away. I have the user manual and Myron talks about that specific point.

Here is a link for more about this smoker and its capacity: https://myronmixonsmokers.com/enthusiast-bbq-grills/our-bbq-smokers/h20-water-smokers/mms-60/

As my all-in cost was $6700+950 = $7650, I want to sell it for $5000. I am not in a rush to sell and don't need the money so no low balls please. I will listen to offers within reason. You won't find a used smoker in this good of shape.

Please let me know if I can answer any questions. Shipping is a concern since it is very big and heavy. Obviously I will do local pick-up, uShip (which is how I got it at a very good price) and/or some combination of me delivering or meeting in the middle. This is something we can discuss.

Attachments

daveomak

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 12, 2010
Where are you located ????

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.