Where Is Spring

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Winterrider

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Sep 29, 2018
North Dakota
Just caught the noon news. North Dakota in for another doozy. West to central part of the state due for 12 - 24" of snow, Eastern 8-12" with 50 mph winds ,Tues Am thru Thursday Pm. We need the moisture but not like this. I feel for the cattle ranchers that are still calving. I experienced this many times with my Gpa. Not fun !

It’s going to be in the high 80’s or low 90’s here for the next week. What the he$# happened to Spring. We went from winter to summer in a couple of days!
Al

Reactions: Cabo
I so hear you! we got 4-6 overnight at the house and 12" in the mtns here. Trees have already started to leaf up-so far no damage I can see.

we need the water, but I was really likin the warm weather.

Spring is here in Arkansas. 81°F today with very unsettled weather for the next couple of days. I've been running the A/C in the car off and on.

Where Is Spring??? In Florida according to my parents. 60+ mph winds and ping pong size hail headed this way. By thursday, more f‘ing snow.​

Mud season here. Lot's of precipitation, but mostly rain in the valley. Some snow in the higher elevations.

Chris

I told ya all to stop poking Mother Nature with a stick! It seems to make her unhappy! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky