When You Need a Full Smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Great work Warren! That full Smoker looks awesome, and those ribs and beans look delicious.
Pies after? Yes please.

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!! That looks simply amazing Warren, and a sight to behold. Understand not being able to get other pics but I can only bet it was a feast from Heaven. Excellent job on those ribs. I can't believe how fast this dropped off the New Posts page though. I never saw it and BOOM, it was gone. I found you though :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Now THAT'S what I'm talking about!! That looks simply amazing Warren, and a sight to behold. Understand not being able to get other pics but I can only bet it was a feast from Heaven. Excellent job on those ribs. I can't believe how fast this dropped off the New Posts page though. I never saw it and BOOM, it was gone. I found you though :emoji_laughing:

Robert

Thanks for the like Robert it is appreciated.

Yup old man can vacate places real fast.

Warren

Holy cow, how many Grandkids do you have?
It sounds like a meal for a football team!
Al

Thanks for the like Al it is appreciated.

We have 6 kids and their significate other 9 grannies some of them are married and 5 great grannies. A awesome time at our house when they are here.

Warren

Now THAT's a full smoker. How long did it take to smoke and at what temp, if you would be so kind? Reason I'm asking, I plan on doing 18-24 3# summer sausages in my MPS250S and want to plan my day. Thanks.

Thanks for the like it is appreciated.

Boomerpusher I only smoke at 225 anytime. These were between 6 and 7 hours.
I'm not a expert on sausage but you need to ask some of the sausage guys on here to hot and the sausage as I understand will sweat fat.

Warren

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky