1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

When I am not smoking I take pictures

Discussion in 'Blowing Smoke Around the Smoker.' started by Devo1, Apr 24, 2019.

1. Devo1

Devo1 Fire Starter

Great shot by your son for sure.

The 360 pano is from the little Parrot Anafi. It has the option to do panos right in the App. Since the Parrot Anafi can also take photos straight up without props in the shot it stitches a almost perfect sky. Sometimes the App gets confused or there might be wind that caused a bad over lap so I use PanoramaStudio 3 Pro and Photoshop to fix them. I have done so many of these I can pretty much save any bad pano and make it look good. :)

2. Bearcarver

Bearcarver SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Group Lead OTBS Member

Another Beauty, Devo!!
    I think I remember this view (above the falls) on the move.

Bear

3. Great pics on here. Not sure if this is worth putting on as it is nowhere near as good as the ones already on here. I like it though because of who I was with when I took it. No fancy equipment of filters.

IMG_0252.JPG

4. Devo1

Devo1 Fire Starter

[​IMG]

bluebombersfan likes this.
  5. Steve H

Steve H Master of the Pit SMF Premier Member

On vacation at Virginia Beach. Here there is a bit of military aircraft flying around.
    _DSC9332.JPG

6. Fine pic of some of my work.

7. Bearcarver

Bearcarver SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster Group Lead OTBS Member

That's Bringing back 50 year old memories, Steve. Went visiting a few times in one of those, and left there to head home in a caravan of 3 of those "Shlt-Hooks", on August 19, 1969.

Bear

8. Steve H

I've been on them a few times back in the day. Under different conditions though.

9. schlotz

schlotz Smoking Fanatic SMF Premier Member

When not smoking, I'm shooting soccer or golfing but known to bring the camera along on holiday. Entrance to Gustavia Harbor on St. Barthelemy

[​IMG]

10. Steve H

The fish of the day....

_DSC9514.jpg

sigmo and bbqbrett like this.