What's your occupation?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you for that! Sadly, here in Canada our military doesn't get the same support that you all show for yours.
Semper Fi!
I was in Canada once on Remembrance Day (Nov 11), and it seemed like a genuine big deal to most people. In the USA a lot of people seem to forget. My impression was that Canadians deeply respect and honor the sacrifices made by a few.

Please don't get me wrong, and I'm not sure that this is the proper place for this discussion. However, remembrance is huge here! But the day to day support you show your troops and what happens in Canada are two different things. Many years ago we were on convoy heading down for training. Road crews stopped working and saluted us and placed their hand over their hearts. As we passed through a city, people would wave and cheer. Just saying we don't see that up here.

Happy to say that I am retired, as is my wife.  After college, I began my work career as a police officer in Atlanta.  After 8 years a brief stint at a bank, then went to law school and spent most of my career as a lawyer. 

Correctional officer
That's Great, we can always use one of them here!! 
biggrin.gif

Welcome, Gary!! 
welcome1.gif

Bear

retired 11 years ago after 41 years with the largest industrial supply company in the USA, specializing in bearings, power transmission, electrical, pnuematic, and hydraulic  equipment for industry.

I own a Taxidermy and wild game processing business in south west Texas. I also do some ADC trapping for the sheep ranchers in my country.

I am a partner of a screen printing company. Largest apparel supplier to Minor League Baseball, and we also work with MLB and other leagues. Of course we do custom work (wink wink, nod nod)

Lets See. For the Last 34 Yrs I have worked in a Professional Photographic Lab, as head digital artist. On the weekends I photograph weddings. If I have no weddings then you will find me Smoking,Grilling,Brining,Curing, SousViding with a Glass of Johnny Walker in hand!!! Hey Where's my Brisket? Damn Dog!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky