• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What's your occupation?

palladini

Smoking Fanatic
Joined May 23, 2013
I am on Disability, something in my head is Baffling the Doctors, my short term Memory is gone!, has been for about 25 years, but getting worse as I age. These days I shoot and Edit Videos, not only the ones I shoot, but we have several universities in town and I do a lot Video Editing for the Students. I BBQ Year Round, and I have new addition to my BBQ fleet this year.

Medina Joe

Meat Mopper
Joined Feb 6, 2018
Staffing agency
Senior recruiter for 22 years.
Yes, I sell people for a living, and have heard every excuse or reason for calling off work.

tardissmoker

Meat Mopper
Joined Mar 8, 2016
Do people actually read through 2084 posts over 11+ years? Or do they just need to tell others who they are? So since I have a GOD complex, I'm GOD (retired). Which is why, I guess, so many world leaders are trying to lure me out of retirement!

Megacannon

Joined Apr 27, 2019
Wow! There's a LOT of retired people here! I'm a long ways off from that. In the meantime, I'm working as a business analyst/project manager at a software company.

lemans

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 29, 2013
Professional Photographer working in photo lab for 38 yrs turning 65 in August

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying! (But that's how we keep the lights on.)

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks