What's your occupation?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
me too :)
icon_mrgreen.gif
18 years now.

did you have to ask her how to spell it before you posted?
icon_twisted.gif

Put my wife through nursing school. Never let her practice on me, but she has given me a Flu shot or two. She works in pediatrics and gives painless shots, atleast to me. I tell everyone that she will most likely give me a shot while I am asleep that will be the end of me, she has access to needles so fine that even Quincy wouldn't know what killed me!
icon_eek.gif
I try not to make her too mad.

one thing i like about this site is the fact that people are very nice. what you have posted here Walking Dude is a rude comment and should not be allowed. big deal if he is not a "perfect" speller like you are, who cares. you understood what it was he was saying, leave it at that.

i will be rude to you and give you a frown face for your disrespect of others feelings
icon_frown.gif

i also move that his comment be deleted from the pages of this awesome site, also this posting i have placed. to not have the blissfulness of this site be scared with wrong doings.

Hey Buzzard, perhaps I am missing something here, but it looks to me like Walking Dudes comment was meant in fun. Otherwise he wouldn't have in all of those, LOLOLOL. We all joke here, this sure looks like it was meant as such.
icon_question.gif
icon_question.gif

Hey Mo. I just started selling cars about a year ago. Did not take me very long to realize I dont like working these hours. Two days a week Im here from 9am to 8pm. I work every Saturday. I do get a day off during the week(thursday) but really hate not having two days off in a row. I have a three year old daughter at home, I love to hunt and smoke food and eat. I dont have time for this thing they call WORK!!

i was raised to accept people as they are no matter what. it makes people feel bad when others point out inconsistencies. its like saying "hey i like that scar accross your face" or "wow you sure are fat" its not nice, hurts others feelings and promotes negitive attitudes.

dont get me wrong it is ok to make fun of others they just can not know aobut it.

whats going on bubba! yea i finaly have time to get back into cooking after too long of not. i have found a lot of great recipies over the last few months i can not wait to try out. if any of them are worthy i will let you know.

I was a professional pilot for much of my life. I started out logging as a kid and worked on a powder crew for the last couple of years in the woods. I got into flying as soon as I could afford to get out of the timber industry. Along the way l also worked as an licensed aircraft mechanic, a maintenance controller, and an aircraft inspector for many years. I finally got out of the cockpit 10 years ago and became a tech rep in reliability for my airline while going back to school. I've been working as an engineer for a large airline designing changes to the navigational and avionics systems as well as many more mundane things in the airplane for close to ten years now. Five more years of this gig and I'm fixing to retire and go back to small airplane flight instruction just for fun. Somehow over the years the shine has worn off the jets. I used to fly my own airplanes on the weekends and now I just rake leaves and smoke meat, pretty much the only aluminum I want near me these days is in the form of a beer can!

buzz.........you should look before you leap

SMOKEbuzz and i are good freinds........he was just here the other day.......

if you have a problem with me.........PM me.........don't trash talk in the open............

i get into enuff trouble here........if ANY of the mods would of had a problem with me, THEY would of deleted it...........i KNOW for a fact Smokebuzz was doing that on purpose.............

looks like he busted YOU out........LMAO

Breaking News

Mrs. Zapper zaps napping Zapper in the crapper... film at eleven.
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif

shoot tonto i have not even been cooking in the kitchen! im tired of food in a bag or box heated in a microwave. i like left overs dag nab it!!!!!!!! it seems to have more flavor as it sits in the fridge a while. oooo speaking of which, jeffs chilli verde is sounding awfully good right now.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky