What's your occupation?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Thank you sir,
They are all my pride and joy. And I love to roll on the floor with them. I practice my jujitsu skills on them. :-) I have to there is two of them and one of me!!!!! Hehehehehe. If you tickle my boys tummy he will wrap his legs around your arm and put you in a armbar. It's so cute.... Wait there is a bunch of hairy old guys on here..., I mean we shoot some guns and act like men. :-) lol

Helicopter mechanic in the Gulf of Mexico for 10 yrs. Got tired of being gone 6 months out of the year from my wife and two kids and was lucky enough to get offered a job as an operator at a fossil fueled power generation plant 6 years ago. Hoping this job will take me to retirement.

Good ol' grease under the finger nails, laying down on the freeway, rolling cars over,  tow truck operator (see profile picture).
driving.gif

I'm an insurance agent, spent 5 years working for Nationwide Insurance and have since transitioned into the agent role as of April 2013.

I was a diesel mechanic for 30 years at United Parcel Service . Retired 5 years ago .Now trying my hand a BBQ and smoking

Logistics and int'l shipping. Restaurant equipment sales and supply chain management. It's not sexy but it pays the bills. Smoking meats and automobiles are passions of mine, but I do not know how to make a living with those skills. If there is anybody out there who has worked or owned a business in either occupation, please don't hesitate to send me advice.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky