What's your occupation?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
You probably use our cutting tools berninga and AussiePete too.
CNC/CAD programmer/ operator.. plus a few other hats...lol for a aircraft meatal forming co. I have used a  few  iscars, and crashed a few.
icon_wink.gif

also run a small welding repair business on the side.

For a little over 5 years I have worked as an Oil & Gas Business Development Executive.  Basically I bring the major IOC's to join my company in major EPC & Service contracts for State Run Oil Companies.

I fill-up my Expedition from bone dry for about $8.00 as of yesterday. Sry forgot to mention I am in the Middle East :)

Own a computer company called Texas Technology...do anything from basic repairs, design work, custom builds from personal computers to networks at offices, recently got into home movie theater design and installation...

Sheet Metal Master for 20 years....I've owned my on shop for 10 years.....for the last 7 years I have been working as a Mechanical Estimator full time and doing sheet metal work and college part time.......Oh !!! and a sausage making fool for the last 5 years........

Do you really want a list! Ha ha! I am a retired nurse-xray tech-ultrasound tech and Dr's assistant. Currently am an owner of a small business (Quilt shop)....wife...mother and young grandmother. Whew!

Retired from Atomic Energy Commission, nuclear test range, "location" Mercury, Nevada in 1978. Moved back to Texas and have been full time farmer until 2000. Growing Chiles.

Now have a gourmet food business (the wife runs it) I stay home and work in the yard and garden. Enjoying my pits and smokers. And gaining weight. CF 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky