What would it be?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

The Butt Man

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Mar 18, 2018
South Alabama
A coworker just asked an interesting question, and I thought I would ask the same question here.
“If the the President of the United States (your favorite, current or past) was coming to your house to eat one meal with you, what would you make?

And Go...

Whatever was fresh..... if shrimp season or Red-fish or the garden was in or crawfish season maybe a a brisket. Whatever was the freshest. BBQ is always available all over the country, but gumbo, jambalaya, etouffee, crawfish bisque, crawfish pie, fried catfish, soft-shell crabs, frog legs are good grilled.

I seriously doubt it would be pulled pork sandwiches or boiled seafood, kinda messy.

I guess it would depend on how much expense account money he had budgeted for that meal.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky