What to smoke?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
052EA506-900C-4A15-9D1F-D532A3074608.jpeg

AEF59970-23B4-4AF9-BF69-7FF20A501335.jpeg

859B733C-5B93-453A-B284-91EEF35BAA63.jpeg

Did a Memphis rub I found on here. 3-2-.5, never checked internal temp, just went off look and feel. Turned out great! So delicious and juicy. I think I kept them on for too long as the meat was falling off the bone, personal preference. Everyone loves them. Thanks for all the help!

Reactions: tallbm and ofelles
View attachment 482632
View attachment 482633
View attachment 482634
Did a Memphis rub I found on here. 3-2-.5, never checked internal temp, just went off look and feel. Turned out great! So delicious and juicy. I think I kept them on for too long as the meat was falling off the bone, personal preference. Everyone loves them. Thanks for all the help!

Nice job!
I dont mind fall off the bone. I like to pull the bones out anyhow and fork and knife my ribs, im funny that way hahaha :)

Reactions: chopsaw
My fav is ribs, St. Louis cut. There are an abundant methods and all can turn out good eats. Personally I do not go through all the fuss of wrapping etc... they're a 5-6 hour smoke and well worth it.

agree totally.. no rapping necessary. i ensure the ribs are totally covered in rub and put 'em on at 185 to 220 and using tongs and the bounce method for testing for doneness. as you mentioned.. 5 to 6 hrs.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky