What peppers to plant

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Shellbellc thanks for the heads -up on the link. It has a lot of great information, I learned a bit more in just a few minutes. I'm hoping to plant some New Mexico Chimayo next year, I really like the depth of flavor.

I agree with Debi, we have so many peppers this year, some went into pots. When fall hits, well danger of frost anyway, we'll bring some inside. Some people have had the same pepper plants for years. I think I saw that you had a chimayo and seeds and even a pot! Why wait! I'll have to try them, I haven't grown that one yet...

Absolutely Blackhawk, that's where I purchased most of my chile plants this year...(including the deadly Bhut jolokia)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky