• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What peppers to plant

richoso1

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 21, 2007
Shellbellc thanks for the heads -up on the link. It has a lot of great information, I learned a bit more in just a few minutes. I'm hoping to plant some New Mexico Chimayo next year, I really like the depth of flavor.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Richoso -

Why wait peppers grow well in pots too just have to shake them up a bit to get the pollen to fall.

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 7, 2006
I agree with Debi, we have so many peppers this year, some went into pots. When fall hits, well danger of frost anyway, we'll bring some inside. Some people have had the same pepper plants for years. I think I saw that you had a chimayo and seeds and even a pot! Why wait! I'll have to try them, I haven't grown that one yet...

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jun 7, 2006
Absolutely Blackhawk, that's where I purchased most of my chile plants this year...(including the deadly Bhut jolokia)

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.