• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What pellets and where ya getting them?

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
SMF Premier Member
Joined Nov 26, 2019
My Sam's shows these in stock $14.98 for 40# bag. I've never seen them there. Definitely gonna get some and try. Thanks for the info.
Right by the charcoal. Last time I went they had a new flavor by same company but haven't tried that one yet

MJB05615

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2018
Wanna laugh? I just mentioned this to my wife, and how I've never seen this there, she says "Oh yeah, I see that all the time" Thanks Mrs. for the support. LOL

Fishonshawn

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 10, 2019
Bear mtn. Get mine at coastal farm. I think they are about $10 a bag but they have them on sale every few months. Buy 1 get 1 half off or buy 2 get 1 free...whatever the sale is i usually grab about 12 bags at a time. I usually just get the gourmet blend as it seems to work good with everything but every now and then I'll throw hickory in there..

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
I've been using these from Sam's. Affordable at $15 per 40 lbs. and they make great Que in my Traeger.

I pick up a bag of those everytime I go to Sam's. I consider them pretty high quality. Great price also
I picked up a bag of them my last trip to Sam's, but haven't used them, yet.
Thanks for the thumbs up

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.