What not to do with your smokehouse

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I just started the design process for a covered patio/outdoor kitchen. After seeing this, Its looking like I'm going to tweak my layout a little bit.

My wood sided smoker will probably stay a little more isolated than I planned.:emoji_laughing:

Wow! Sad and looking very dangerous with the propane tanks right there…. Hope no one was hurt.

Reactions: bauchjw
I think that can be noted as a HOT and FAST smoke. Hope no one got hurt!

The bad part is I talked to a guy that knows this fellow & he said that’s the second one he’s done that to. Said the next one will be built out of blocks. Plus luckily no one was hurt with all the possibilities of it setting around.

with the price of lumber he could of had it welded out of stainless steel after 2 burn downs

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky