What is your weekend Smoking Project and what are you using to smoking it with?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by gater308, Jun 25, 2015.

1. gater308

gater308 Newbie

I Picked up a bunch of St. Louis ribs and Beef spare ribs and am going to rub them with my Jack Daniels Rub and smoke them in my MES40. The spousal unit loves my ribs. Pretty good for only the third time I've used this smoker. I do miss the smoke ring though on my brisket.

2. icyhot

icyhot Smoking Fanatic

I got a request for more pulled pork and brisket,so I guess that's what I'm smoking.

3. No smoke this weekend. Packing up to take my rib smoker down the shore house next week for the 4th. Tools,charcoal, wood etc. Can't wait, ribs, abts yeah.

4. Turkey breast. About to hit the smoke in about 40 minutes. Should also mention this is my weekend since I always work Saturday Sunday.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  5. mummel

mummel Master of the Pit

Jeff's book arrives today and then I will decide :)))  My camping plans got nuked due to weather but at least I get to smoke up a storm :)

6. Doing 2 racks of babybacks tomorrow and some jerky for my daughter this weekend

7. okie362

okie362 Smoking Fanatic

Going to try Chef Willies Tijuana Hot Links that I didn't get to do on Father's Day.

Kroger has had butts on for $.99/lb for 2 weeks.  I think I have 10 in the freezer now not including the one I just cut up.

8. dirtsailor2003

dirtsailor2003 Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Last edited: Jun 25, 2015
  9. smokinsailor

smokinsailor Newbie

Doing bacon wrapped boar on Saturday and chicken quarters on Sunday!

10. paul6

paul6 Meat Mopper SMF Premier Member

Pork Butt

Gonna start Brining it tomorrow afternoon in a garlic and herb solution. 4:00am Sunday morning cover it with Mayo and Jeff's rub  it will go on the Smoker with Hickory give it a 6hr smoke then wrap it and toss the beans on . I AM MOST EXCITED!!!