What is this OTBS thing?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ringer

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Sep 10, 2019
Chickamauga, GA
Hi all, I see some of the members with this OTBS tag on their profile. What is it and what are the requirements to getting it?

Thanks SmokinEdge SmokinEdge that is exactly what I was looking for. Looks like a pretty cool group to be part of. I'll keep posting and keep my fingers crossed.

Reactions: jcam222
One of gmc2003 gmc2003 reasons for being OTBS is not only his great looking Q… but the beer pole was the deciding factor… pure genius Chris! Now everyone wants a beer pole! Put in for your patent! 😉

Not so much on the Q, but I do agree the Beer pole put me over the top. It's the best Q'ing accessory since the Vortex.

Chris

If you send me a c-note I'll put in a good word in for ya Ringer. :emoji_wink:

Chris

Venmo or...? Kidding.
I'll share my shrimp and grits recipe with ya though!!

Anyone with a beer pole deserves to be in the cool kids club!!

• Haha
Reactions: gmc2003
I knew what OTBS was shortly after joining and never expected I'd be in that club. I just ain't that good.

I knew what OTBS was shortly after joining and never expected I'd be in that club. I just ain't that good.
Ha! I’m not good either, but I try to be helpful to everyone and produce smoked foods. From there you get nominated by members and the administrators eventually vote on new members.

Reactions: DougE
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky