• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What is everyone cooking for Christmas?

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Was going to do a turkey today......Been in the fridge since Saturday and the freekin thing is still frozen........ So its beer and jeagermiester...LOL

ribwizzard

Master of the Pit
Joined May 10, 2012
Hey, you make sausage,...what do you think about putting the Turkey in a brine with a lil bit of cure in it before smoking?

boykjo

Sausage maker
Staff member
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 28, 2010
Cant.. the beer and yeager have taken over my motivation skills...LOL

ribwizzard

Master of the Pit
Joined May 10, 2012
Oh crap, just go out in the garage and get you a 5 gallon bucket and stuff it in there!

ribwizzard

Master of the Pit
Joined May 10, 2012
I've had a few myself right now, surrounded by a town of ex girlfriends, and still, thinking about cooking!

swechef

Fire Starter
Joined Jun 19, 2012
Smoked some thick ribs (kind of like what you guys call country style I guess) and some salmon. Next christmas I'll throw in some ham, moose, reindeer and herring too (if I remember to pull it from the freezer in time)!

Too cold and dark for pics this year... ;-)

Merry christmas!

Cheers /Wes

ribwizzard

Master of the Pit
Joined May 10, 2012
And some nice skirt steaks in the freezer, should make for a good New Year's Eve. bbq

guruatbol

Meat Mopper
Joined Dec 8, 2013
We're doing ham.  We already did some cheese for the all day snack tray.  I think I need to get some lamb and try it in the smoker.  The family may even eat it.

Mel

May the TBS be with you!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.