What is a simple or ordinary thing that you can't do well.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
For those with spelling issues....(me included, yes I can read it)
ReadThis.jpg

First off... This is not a "I can't lick my ....." topic. So let's get that said.

I cannot for the life of me cook regular white rice. I have tried all methods, proportions and it always turns out to be a glob of inedible goo.
I don't paint well either. I'll build whatever you want honey, but this guy doesn't paint.
Except one painting I did with my daughter.. She's a Bob Ross fantoo and one hell of an artist.
View attachment 653638
I suck at trussing a chicken or similar

Reactions: Colin1230
First off... This is not a "I can't lick my ....." topic. So let's get that said.

I cannot for the life of me cook regular white rice. I have tried all methods, proportions and it always turns out to be a glob of inedible goo.
I don't paint well either. I'll build whatever you want honey, but this guy doesn't paint.
Except one painting I did with my daughter.. She's a Bob Ross fantoo and one hell of an artist.
View attachment 653638
Typing accurately. since my stroke my left side is extremely uncooperative. A simple 4-5 line post can take a long time with spelling and punctuation fixes. Thus I skip many replies.

As far as cooking, once upon a time I would have said baking. Well, that's changed, all because Roller posted an Amish bread recipe years ago.

Now? BBQ sauce. I've tried dozens of recipes and cannot duplicate the texture or find the flavors that beat store-bought. I've given up and doctor SBR's to my liking.

Reactions: bauchjw
You might win but I guarantee I'd come in a very close second :emoji_laughing:

Robert
Well then I'm gonna draw a stick dog...yes, that's what it is! He's gonna chew up your stick figures so I win...Yay Me! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

Write or eat right handed... Sure would be in trouble if something were to happen to my left hand ...
Ever since I lost my index finger, I have trouble holding cutlery and eating with my right hand. It's about 70:30 odds whether or not the food actually makes it to my mouth. My left hand has never really been used for much and when I use it to eat, I find myself having to spin the plate around so the food lines up with the fork. :emoji_confounded:
Gary

Reactions: fxsales1959
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky