What If? Pork Shoulder....

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Its_Raw

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Nov 25, 2023
What would happen if a guy filleted out a pork shoulder to make it into a large, flat piece of pork, seasoned it, rolled it back up, tied it back together, and smoked it? I am wondering if it would season the inside of the shoulder without any kind of negative effects instead of injecting.

Could slice it into Pork Steaks or Country Style Ribs. Pork Butt can be made into tons of different tasty meals.
A thread elsewhere asked what if you were limited to one bbq thing rest of your life, everyone talking ribs, brisket, etc.
I said if I didn’t have to only cook it and eat it one way it would be a pork butt or whole chicken.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky