• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What I learned

SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lemans

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Dec 29, 2013
my wife doesn’t like my ribs or my mustard sauce!!!

pc farmer

Epic Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2013
WHAT???????

SmokinVOLfan

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Feb 27, 2018
Man I love mustard sauce. I always make a batch when I do pulled pork and haven’t heard any complaints yet! Her loss!

BKING!

Smoking Fanatic
Feb 24, 2018
My wife doesn’t like my ribs or ribs period. I told her that if she later tells me she doesn’t like brisket we may have to go to marriage counseling.

one eyed jack

Master of the Pit
Oct 11, 2014
my wife doesn’t like my ribs or my mustard sauce!!!

That's gotta be discouraging. You have my sympathy.

My girl friend loves everything I have smoked for her but her mama refuses to even try it. I offer just to needle her, at this point.

Smoke23

Smoking Fanatic
Nov 15, 2017
Her loss, more ribs for you!
My wife doesn’t like pulled pork, she doesn’t like the texture. She won’t even try mine.
Fatties are another thing she doesn’t care for. At least she tried that. I’m ok with it cause they disappear too fast anyway.

TomKnollRFV

Master of the Pit
May 19, 2018
I got family members who claim they hate pork ...but some how it disappears within a month of making it all the same. Suspicious that ;)

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 22, 2009
Well my friend.
I had a similar situation & kept changing my rib recipe to suit Judy's taste.
The end result was the best tasting ribs ever.
Maybe you should give that a try!
Al

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
Clicky