What Food safe grease do you use for your meat slicer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

MileHiGuy

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Mar 24, 2019
Denver, Colorado
Hi all,

I managed to find a Hobart 512 meat slicer for a hell of a deal. It seems to be greased up good but I want to get some before I need to lube it up again. What are you using and have you had negative or positive experiences with other products? Oh, and since a picture is worth a thousand words...here's a pic.

Thanks in advance.

-MileHiGuy

Attachments

• IMG_0453.jpg
    IMG_0453.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 74
Thanks guys. There’s just so much stuff out there, it’s hard to select something and know what it’s really like.

Thanks so much for posting this and thank you Dave for the response. I've been needing to order some for my new slicer but have been at a loss also as to what to buy. Just placed my order.

Robert

Reactions: indaswamp
Petrol Gel. I doubt I will ever dive into that second tube. My slicers are small and take so very little.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky