What do I buy to get my husband started Smoke Hollow Pro Series 44

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I think it's always better to go a little bigger than you think you want because later you will want more.

[h3]S2K9K[/h3]
LDM1075: [***INCLUDED IN THIS SET: (1)Smoky Mountain Two Drawer Easy Access Vertical Gas Smoker] Features: -Adjustable vent and temperature gauge for optimum temperature control.-Cool grip front door and drawer handles.-Heavy duty side carrying handles provide easier transport.-Push button igniter.-Wide stance legs provide stability and support.-Two drawer access to the water pan and wood chip box.-Primary cooking area: 524 Square inch. Includes: -Includes porcelain coated water pan and wood chip box. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 43.25" H x 21" W x 18" D. Warranty: -One year warranty.

Last edited:
I found it
[h1]Landmann Smoky Mountain 38" Wide-Chamber Vertical Gas Smoker with 2 Heat-Saving Drawers Model: 3895GWLA[/h1]
I hope this is it

S2K9K

I found two with the same model.number .Witch one do you have the one with one draw or two draws.  I want to buy the one he will be most happy with.

Thank you,

Alicia

[h1]USA 3405BGW 34" Vertical Gas Smoker 24" wide one door ste[/h1][img]http://static.zoovy.com/img/ibuystores/W257-H257-Bffffff/ldm/ldm0133.jpg[/img]
[h1]SA 3405BGW 34" Vertical Gas Smoker 24" wide one door stee[/h1]

Landmann USA 3405BGW 34" Vertical Gas Smoker 24" wide one door steel (2 door )

3405BGW%20Side-closed%20320.jpg

34" One Door Wide GAS Vertical Smoke  ( 1 door )

Item code     3405BGW
Price     $380.00

KS2K

I think I should buy him one you have I found Two with the same model number?  Is your no draw or 2 draw both look nice.

Thank you,

Alicia
Item code3405BGW
34" One Door Wide GAS Vertical Smoke ( no pull out draw )

3405BGW%20Side-closed%20320.jpg

barbecue.png
  Mfg. ID: 3405BGW  
Landmann USA 3405BGW 34" Vertical Gas Smoker 24" wide one door steel ( 2 pull out draws )[h1]A 3405BGW 34" Vertical Gas Smoker 24" wide one door steel[/h1]

ldm0133.jpg

Alicia, I would go with the 2 drawer smoker, the bottom drawer allows you to add more wood chips and/or chunks, and the upper drawer will allow you to add more water to the water pan. The advantage of the drawers is you won't loose as much heat refilling the wood or water versus opening one big door.

Thank you Dutch, for your input...I really liked the Smoke Hollow Pro Series 44 because of the glass and dual burners and duel wood pans  The professional Smokers seem to like Landmann

What is the verdict on this one I have been eying. Is this a bad smoker? 

Thank you all for helping me with this gift for my husband [emoji]9829[/emoji]  Everybody here had been so nice and for that I am grateful. I am learning from every post..I promise to post pics. when we start to smoke.  I am sure Hubert, will have many question after Christmas.

[ATTACH=full]617649[/ATTACH]

The Smoke Hollow Pro Series 44" smoker is equipped with 2 - 12,000 BTU stainless steel burners which can be operated independently for optimum performance and temperature control. It also comes with 5 cooking grids (2 standard grids, 2 jerky style grids and 1 combination cooking grid/rib rack) and a sausage hanger.

The Pro Series 44 also features 2 wood chip pans to provide just the right of amount of smoke flavor and a large porcelain-coated water pan. With over 6 cubic feet of capacity, the PS4400 can easily handle enough food for large gatherings.

Wow, he may be a lucky guy but I am a lucky girl to have had the opportunity to meet such a wonderful group willing to take time for me and my quest for the perfect smoker.

I want to take this opportunity to say thank you all for be so kind and helpful, your post where deeply appreciate.  I will post a picture of him opening his gift and the look on his face will be priceless.  I will be back after Christmas or before if I need more help.

Happy Smoking, [emoji]9829[/emoji]

Alicia

Last edited:
Darn, I'm back ( LOL ) whats a good chip's Thank you
Well if you are getting the Tube then you will need pellets not chips. Todd has a good variety and the Pitmasters Choice are very popular and I for one Love them!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky