What Beer Did You Drink in High School?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
1634078836605.png
Couldn't resist. We used to drive into DC, Washington, where the drinking age was 18, to buy it. Apparently we passed for 18. It was ok. Just a fad I think. That was a long time ago. I'll drink most anything now. Partial to Budweiser and UltraLite. Those go down easy.
1634078836605.png

Reactions: Dive Bar Casanova
If there was going to be girls we’d try to find some
View attachment 513369

That's funny. I used to drink that quite a bit myself and even after high school. At the time it was a higher alcohol volume than the beer you could buy here. I took a lot of crap from some of they guys I partied with but I didn't care and since I always brought extra I got lots of good attention from some of the girls we partied with.

Pabst Blue Ribbon, Red White and Blue, Utica Club, Piels Real Draft, Stegmeier, Old Vienna,Molson, Labatt, Moosehead, Ballantine, Schmidts.......

And for the most beer for the buck-
5 gallon Matts Beer Ball

Hamm’s Taper kegs. 2 1/4 gallon keg with built in tap and CO2. Cheap thrills. Used to hide them in the freezer at the grocery store I worked at. Perfect with a coating of frost on the outside of the keg.

Hamms still sold at a Dive Bar we roll to in the desert. The owner is real passionate and reminiscent about Hamms
83FEC367-19B7-40B2-9333-B3118CFD6725.jpeg
4F1EB194-7B8F-4C76-B658-B7BBF977215C.jpeg

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky