What are you smoking this weekend

Discussion in 'New England Members Group' started by smokedstanley, Oct 29, 2014.

1. bbquy

bbquy Smoke Blower

No smoke this weekend unfortunately. The weather guys got it wrong! They said that is was supposed to be very windy and cold but it turned out beautiful! I had a brisket and pork butt in the freezer and I wouldn't have been able to thaw it out in time. I'll hoping next weekend despite the cold temps they are predicting. My smoke E-Z just arrived and I want to do a trial run on it before I smoke my Thanksgiving Beer Can Turkey on it.

2. That's a neat mod to convert to a smoker. Let us know what you think after your test run.

3. bbquy

bbquy Smoke Blower

Okee dokee, will do!

4. bbquy

bbquy Smoke Blower

Hi everyone, I did my Smoke E-Z trial run last week. I did a couple of BCC's and they came out great. The temp ran between 250F - 270F. Next time when do the Beer Can Turkey I will add and extra row of charcoal to the snake for a little higher temp. Here are some pics for ya! :)

5. Smoking some St. Louis ribs today. Almost ready for some homemade bbq sauce. I have a couple Bostons Butts waiting to go on later tonight. 

6. Smoked up some short ribs yesterday. The small ones finished in about 5 hours and the bigger ones took about 9 hours. Very tasty. 

7. Todays smoke. Six racks of St.loius style and two racks of beefback for the game later.

8. bbquy

bbquy Smoke Blower

Oh man those beef & spares look mighty tasty! I see you decided to brave the cold weather! We're supposed to get 8'' to 14" of snow starting tonight.

9. Thank you bbquy. I will smoke in anything. Here are some shots from the blizzard we got on Tuesday. Fired up the little smoker at 5am and made a breakfast fatty.

10. bbquy

bbquy Smoke Blower

Looks great! Now that's commitment!!

11. Congrats to all my fellow NE Patriots fans out there!!!!!

12. bbquy

bbquy Smoke Blower

Thank you, same to you!!

13. bbquy

bbquy Smoke Blower

Great! Thanks for the info...I'll have to check it out!

14. A pork tenderloin

15. I got a Chuck Roast going in early tomorrow AM.  It's going to be my take on Jeff's Bourbon Chuck Roast.

16. bbquy

bbquy Smoke Blower

Great looking piece of meat! Hopefully you'll post pics of the finished product![​IMG]

17. Smoking seven slabs of beef back and two St.louis style ribs along with four pieces of Pastrami. Just a couple hours in on the smoke. 

cliffcarter likes this.
  18. bbquy

bbquy Smoke Blower

Carney, thanks I'm checkin it out right now!