What are you paying for gasoline?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Just paid $4.34 for Shell 93 octane. Mustang won’t run on regular, but luckily we only drive about 1000 mi per year. 2017 Mustang with only 8900 miles on it & most of those were in the first 2 years we owned it. Will pay whatever I have to, but not gonna sell the Stang!
Al

$3.19 Here in Algona, NW Iowa Vote Republican
1687606669854.png

4.659 for reg and 4.959 for 91 octane at Costco. Chevron is 5.20 and 5.44 respectively. Does the dodge run 91 ? I am buying 91 and not looking forward to $6 again
Midgrade (89) is optimal, but it will run fine on regular (87). Midgrade is usually 20 to 30 cents a gallon higher. I have found that there is a very noticeable increase in performance between 87 and 89, but not so much between 89 and 91.

Here where i live in Canada the gas stations charge $1.72 per liter
On the native reserve I can get it for $148.00 per liter
If I was native I could get it even cheaper.
Taxes such as the carbon tax is killing us.

Reactions: JLeonard
$2.97 for regular at Wally World just down the road from me in Murfreesboro, TN! No cost membership there is another $.03 off. Paid membership is another $.10 off.
Man y'all always have great gas prices in TN! Btw that Murfreesboro / Manchester area used to be a favorite fore on business trips.

Last 4 fill ups have been 2.69, 2.69, 2.89, 2.85
The 2.69 were BOTH when 90% of the gas stations were about 2.99-3.15. There is a fairly new gas station in town that just randomly lowers the price to get folks to come in. It's one of those big ass Sam's car wash places (not Sam's Club) that also has gas pumps (Exxon). Per Gas Buddy, it's 2.87 right now. Next lowest place is 2.98, and it's cheap-o gas (not top tier).

Most stations right now are 3.05-3.15.

Just paid $4.34 for Shell 93 octane. Mustang won’t run on regular, but luckily we only drive about 1000 mi per year. 2017 Mustang with only 8900 miles on it & most of those were in the first 2 years we owned it. Will pay whatever I have to, but not gonna sell the Stang!
Al
From my perspective, you got a pretty good deal. We use the same Shell 93 octane in both of our cars, mine being a 2018 Audi R8 V10, the same engine used by Lamborghini. Filled it up a couple days ago in suburban Chicago and it was $5.49/Gal. I noticed on the pump that regular was $4.39/Gal.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky