What Are Y'all Doing?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Friend of mine in South Africa makes custom ink pens, i could see one sitting by your holder.
Yup . I bet those are nice . You can get the hardware kits for pens , letter openers and all kinds of things . You add the wood .
Years ago I cut a branch off a cedar tree next to my deer stand . It had the perfect shape and curve that reminded me of a Samurai sword . I got so far and stopped messing with it . This thread inspired me to dig it out of the corner . Be a good time to start back on it again .
1653237988804.jpeg

Prices have driven me to start using my stocked freezers :) I also monitor sales and stock up any space I’ve emptied.
I have so much beef in the freezer I need to start using it .
The beef subprimals here are not much more than they normally are . Buy a beef knuckle and a pork butt . Cut some roast from the knuckle then grind the rest . Cull out a section of the pork butt for a roast or PP then grind the rest and mix with the knuckle grind . You can eat pretty good and get quite a few different meals that way .

Reactions: jcam222
The states sales tax on gas isn't the problem or the solution. Ours is a tax of .27 per gallon. Gas price here is $4.42 per gallon. As far as I'm concerned my state is doing stellar in the grand scheme. Some state aren't. We shouldn't allow the federal government to have so much control over us.......then we can thrive
It's $.49 per gallon here in WA. Makes a difference. I filled at Costco yesterday, it was $4.89. Everywhere else is over $5.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky