• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

What’s your thoughts about a Virtual Pin Map ideal?

shoneyboy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 3, 2010
Which one is everyone using ? I still can't get this one to work.....
head-wall.gif

JckDanls 07

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 10, 2011
I pick my icon and try to place it... but it ask me to put a name in... can't find where to type anything...

s2k9k

AMNPS Test Group
Joined Sep 8, 2011
I pick my icon and try to place it... but it ask me to put a name in... can't find where to type anything...
A balloon should open with a bunch of little people icons in it and at the top is a place to type your name and at the bottom a button to place marker, If you don't see the top part, hold left click outside of the balloon and drag it down. You can drag the map around and even drag the balloon around. 

garyt

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 6, 2007
I had the same problem for a while, but I am there now

s2k9k

AMNPS Test Group
Joined Sep 8, 2011
Hey Garyt, would you mind adding your location to your profile so we know where to go look for you on the map, Thanks!

scarbelly

Gone but not forgotten. RIP
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
This is a cool program - I would love to see this as a permanent thread 

shoneyboy

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 3, 2010
Nice !! It was a little tricky, but I got it to work and it's everything I wanted it to be......Thanks for all of yalls help with getting this back up and together......ShoneyBoy

cybergoon

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 23, 2012
Added. Hope more people will update the locations here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.