WFH Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Kvgsqtii

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Feb 28, 2022
SC
One of my favorite perks of wfh is being able to fire up the smoker nearly any day to have weekday bbq.

Food lion had baby backs on sale earlier this week. So I picked up a couple racks.

Seasoned up with some no name pork rub.
20221007_122735.jpg

Got the kettle going with some KBB and hickory chunks.
20221007_122752.jpg

And then back to work.
20221007_125948.jpg

Will follow up when the come off this evening!

I’m a day late, my BB’s are going on tomorrow!
Got a really good rack, without the loin meat.
Like you, any day works for me, retired!
Will be back!
Al

Reactions: Kvgsqtii
And this is why I cant WFH.....I'd be doing more cooking than working. Great start to the weekend right there.
Jim

Thanks

I'll keep an eye out for yours.
Nice I am doing the same right now on my MB 800 gravity...we can have dueling threads this eve...lol

They're getting close.
I'm in for the ride,

Chris

Any day is a good day for BB's. They've been expensive here lately.
I’m a day late, my BB’s are going on tomorrow!
Got a really good rack, without the loin meat.
Like you, any day works for me, retired!
Will be back!
Al

My job is flexible on working hours so it works really well. I do most of the cooking.
And this is why I cant WFH.....I'd be doing more cooking than working. Great start to the weekend right there.
Jim

And all finished. They were wrapped to wait on the stove while the side was finished. Oven roasted butternut squash.
20221007_174958.jpg

Ribs cut.
20221007_190029.jpg
20221007_190035.jpg

Good smoke ring and perfect bite. Came off the bone clean. My plate below. I had several more ribs after...
20221007_190450.jpg

I had mine w/o sauce, but sauced half a rack cause that's my daughter's favorite. Sauced with SBR and popped in the oven for 10 min just to caramelize.

Fine plate of vittles right there. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris

Fine plate of vittles right there. Nice Job

Point for sure
Chris

Nice, I almost cut up a butternut squash tonight as well...lol

Ribs , always a great meal. And yours is right on the money

David

Ribs look fantastic! I a huge fan of roasted squash. I got some maple seasoning from a local place that is really good on them,

Ribs look fantastic.
I have a rack going on in a few minutes.
Al

beautiful looking ribs!!

Thanks for all the kind words :)

Reactions: DRKsmoking
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky