Went estate shopping

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

crazzycajun

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Feb 17, 2007
wichita ks
Me and the wife to estate sales she gets stuff for the house and her antique booth. I rarely find much that I need or want I have to much cooking gadgets, tools, and sporting goods if there is such a predicament. Any way found this Berkeley slicer with sharpener for $40😳 I tested it out it works just needs a little cleaning. I decided I had to have it even though I have Weston I hardly use( probably because it’s a pita to clean) anyway I took it to the hold table, and the lady said I told that gal she had better take it she said she would be back the next day. I don’t know what she was thinking at $40 it wasn’t going to last to be discounted the next day. Sorry for the lengthy post I had to brag a little. Now it’s time to make some bacon🍻

Attachments

• D865DE08-A838-471E-A303-453BD2392343.jpeg
    D865DE08-A838-471E-A303-453BD2392343.jpeg
    128.9 KB · Views: 61
  • DF7A3734-C2E7-4C22-B0B3-49C80F411524.jpeg
    DF7A3734-C2E7-4C22-B0B3-49C80F411524.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 61
Dang, think of the resale value and what you could flip it for.
That made it a easier decision worst case scenario I figured I could at least get what I paid for it if I didn’t like it, maybe even get a little more for bait😁

What's up with the Wrinkle Free Fabric?

Nice score by btw.

What's up with the Wrinkle Free Fabric?

Nice score by btw.
Took that picture in the wife car doing some more research on it while the wife continued shopping. She photobombed me without even realizing it😁

Wow! Heck of a find! I guess that's one of those deals you just have to stumble into....it is worth way more than what you paid for it! If you ever consider selling...I'll buy it.

Last edited:
That's a awesome find . Never hurts to make a stop into those places .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky