Well,,,, He is COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

terry colwell

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Jun 2, 2011
Dexter Mo.
Got word from my Son yesterday that they are coming home. I  can not tell you all how happy I am that his Company is coming home for a break. They have only been gone for six months but, it seems like a lot longer then that. He will have about two weeks to spread between family and friends so I wont get to see him the whole time but I dont care. He will be out of Afghanistan and I wont have to worry about him for a few months. I am so proud of him and his company....

Great news Terry - Thank him for us for his service 

Thats Awsome.....Tell him we are all pround of and thank him for his service to this GREAT COUNTRY!!!!
flag.gif

Great news! Spend some great family time with him and thank him from all of us for his courage and service.

uummm... I can't tell if your happy or not.. LOL... good deal Terry.. tell him we all welcome him home and thank him for all of us... "MAKE SURE" you smoke him up whatever his favorite meal is from the smoker... you know he misses it...

Thanks everyone, I have been thinking since he told me the news, about what I can make him. I think I might go with a pork butt and some Fatties, and Dove season is coming and I have a super recipe for Dove.

Terry

Was he at BAFB with the unit?

Some of you may not know but Terry's son and mine are in the same unit.

My son sent me this pic. I think its recent on the plane to BAFB.

His weapon is clean.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky