Well,,,, He is COMING HOME!!!!!!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Update

Dont know if Terry's son is stalled at Bagram AFB waiting for the deploy back home like my son is 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Nepas and Terry, Your sons are both a credit to you and our country!!!  Make sure that you welcome them back and thank them for their service!  From a 37 year vetran, Steve

Yup i will

This is his 4th deploy. He has 13 months left to get 8 years done. I think he wants to be a federal marshal. My other son has many deploys but we dont know where he goes. SF stuff.

Gentlemen: Tell them from this vet to your sons: HOOAH!

Public service announcment (My opinion): We send our sons to do the hard jobs based on tough decisions of our elected officials ...who lately have proven they aren't willing to do the hard job of making the tough decisions themselves.

Now, back to our regularly scheduled thread.

Nepas, I know about thaf SF stuff, spent some time in Southeast Asia in 68-69.  Tell him to watch his 6 and come home safe.  One of my sons is in Army Aviation, helecopters, he has 13 years in.  Kudos to both your sons!  Steve

Congratulations on the Son coming home, I know it was a stressful time and now you can relax and spend some quality time with him.

Be sure to tell your son "Thank You , for his service and...give him a big hug from all of us .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky