Welcoming Pigcicles to the Mod Group!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Couldn't have made a better choice Jeff, now all we need is about 8 or 9 more similar choices.

Congrats Joe, I always new you had itin ya.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Thanks again for all the congrats. With a group like this, the job will be a breeze!

Congrates. I do the moderator thing on Florida Sportsman fishing Forum. Over 70,000 members.......now it can get quite hairy with that many members.
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
Good luck with the new job and enjoy the extra pay
rolleyes.gif

Thank you much Richtee!!!

BTW.....My hubby(Bud's BBQ) loved your old signiture.....new one is cool to, but when he read hte old one he laughed his *** off and said how true!!!!

OK...Highjack over.
wink.gif

Hip, Hip, Horay for Pigs!! Jeff has re-confirmed his wise and judicious choice in talent.

Glad to see you as a mod, Joe.

bud

Congrats Joe!...Great move on Jeff's part too!...

Just think Joe!...Now, with the promotion to Mod...all the other kiddies in the sandbox will HAVE to treat you with the respect you deserve!...

No more being made fun of after the 'PigCircles' incident!...
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

Oops!...Sorry!...Just kiddin' Joe!...Couldn't resist that'un!...
icon_redface.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_18.gif

Again...Congratulations Joe!...
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
...Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!...

Until later...

P.S. Guess I'll have Terry on my case now!...
icon_cry.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Hey Coley, you got me started, but I'm like the old, tired, Cummins in my PU. It takes alot of startin fluid to get me going, then I puke white smoke, miss, run rough, slobber un burnt fuel on my manifold, then warm up and go all day like stripped a*s ape.
icon_lol.gif
I WISH.
biggrin.gif
wink.gif
eek.gif

BigArm
Great analogy.... but what is that brown crap you are shooting out your exhaust !!!

Just kidding buddy, wanted to see if you are paying attention !!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky