Weekend Grilling

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bill ace 350

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Dec 28, 2013
Skewers last night. No after pics.
This evening Romanian Mici, tomorrow pork ribs. Pics to follow.
20230602_180145.jpg

Looks great!! Had to google Romanian Mici....thanks for that. Something else added to the list of things I've got to try!
They are great. A Romanian friend made them last summer, and now I'm giving them a try.

Had to look it up as well! Sign me up for the gotta try list! Any hints and tips are appreciated!

Ryan

Reactions: bill ace 350
Thanks. I watched many youtube videos and picked a recipe i thought i would like.

This recipe calls for 50/50 beef and fatty pork, baking soda, salt, pepper, garlic, thyme and optional all spice.

Cooked over high heat, goal is for a crusty exterior.

They are easy and very good.

Romanian friend said they were just like he'd get back home.

This recipe calls for 50/50 beef and fatty pork, baking soda, salt, pepper, garlic, thyme and optional all spice.
Been looking around this morning . Marainski has a formula on his site under fresh sausage as Mititei or Mici .
Great thread Bill . I'll be doing these soon .

Reactions: bill ace 350
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky