Wednesday Night Ribs

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

r2 builders

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 12, 2016
Escondido , California
I have some friends coming over for dinner Wednesday night so I decided to smoke some BB ribs.
I have them rubbed and in the fridge till tomorrow's smoke.
The rub is brown sugar, garlic salt, ancho chile powder (I use mild and hot mixed) salt, black pepper, celery salt, cayenne pepper, cinnamon and white pepper.

I will keep you posted...

20180821_143710.jpg

20180821_150857.jpg

r2

Reactions: motolife313
I put the ribs in the offset for 2.5 hours unwrapped.
After that I foiled them in apple cider mixture (apple cider, apple jelly (melted) honey, brown sugar and some of the rub) for 1 hour.
Let them rest till company came over then grilled on the gasser while basting with barbecue sauce for around 15 minutes. I hit an IT of around 195 degrees. Threw some corn on the cob on the Weber for a side.

The ribs were a big hit!
Company said they were the best ever so that made me feel pretty good about the effort.

Thanks for watching!

r2

20180822_184526.jpg 20180822_184535.jpg

20180822_185843 (1).jpg

Reactions: muskyjunky
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky