Weber rotisserie update

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

lamar

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Sep 17, 2013
Bridgton Me
Received my new Weber rotisserie ring last week. First time I used it, I noticed it did not sit level in the kettle. Carried it into the shop and placed it on my workbench and discovered the problem. It is nowhere flat. There is a 1/4" gap on the bottom. Turned it upside down and saw the same gap. It's just not flat.

Called Weber customer service and sent the picture. Have not heard back from them. I feel sure they will take care of it though.

Howdy Lamar..Sorry to hear you got a lemon!  Weber is usually pretty good about taking care of CS issues, so hopefully they'll make it right for you.

Red

If you're able to get a refund vs getting a replacement then I'd get a Cajun Bandit rotisserie kit.  It's a better product, all SS and will also work great with a WSM.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky