Weber performer questions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I have the 22" performer with the roto, vortex and baskets. If I was looking now and paying full retail, I would do what Chris said and get the 26" and add my own side table. I stole my 22 on a closeout for under $200 but sure would love the real estate of a 26 though.

I have both the 22” and 26”. Like someone else said. If I were you I’d get the 26” and build a table or get one if that’s what your looking for. I have an old bar stool I pull out with them and use that as a table to set my stuff on. The 26” is a monster compared to the 22”. It’s a bit taller too which would be good for you it sounds like.

Well I bought a JJ and for 2 people it uses a lot less charcoal for a few steaks, also travels better than my performer, Have hauled the performer a lot of places but bought a cover for my truck and don't want to lay it down . I like having choices lol

Yep Jumbo Joe, bought some tumble weeds to try also after the Weber dud's lol

Reactions: JLeonard
Here is a pic of the 2 original performers, I had a red one and now 2 green ones. The table tops are stainless and the door flips up to reach the gas valve and the storage bin.

Attachments

• Weber-Performer-Charcoal-Grill-Blue-300x300.jpg
    Weber-Performer-Charcoal-Grill-Blue-300x300.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 3
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky