Weber Kettle was getting jelous!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jirodriguez

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Jun 5, 2009
Portland, OR
I know how jelous a spurned lover can get so I figured I had better pay a little attention to my Weber Kettle. Wich led me to a plate of perfectly medium rare prime rib steak with a beutiful sear on the outside, topped with satueed onions and mushrooms, hand cut steak fries (done in the oven), and some cauliflower simmered in chicken broth and seasonings topped with parmesan cheese.

A plate full of heaven!

f6f19088_IMG_1432.jpg

That is a great looking steak and fries!    What kind of dip you have in the glass bowl?

I have the 22 1/2 and a Smokey Joe Weber, I will never live with out them.

That is a great looking steak and fries!    What kind of dip you have in the glass bowl?

Thank you
biggrin.gif

The dip was a homemade fry dip. Mixed mayo, ketchup, cayanne pepper, black pepper, and a little garlic powder.

Thank you
biggrin.gif

The dip was a homemade fry dip. Mixed mayo, ketchup, cayanne pepper, black pepper, and a little garlic powder.
Man that looks great. And the dipping sauce sounds good too

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky